People often say that they do their best thinking whilst away from the workplace; for example, when running or lying in the bath. In the hubbub of the office, ideas get squeezed out by the pressures of day-to-day activities such as answering never-ending streams of emails and phone calls.
The answer is to get away from all of these distractions but where to go? Hotels offer a multitude of options but how inspirational are they?
Creative planning works best in stimulating environments and that is what you will find at Green Directions:
• Great interior design
• Inspirational sustainable venue
• Spectacular views of the Peak District National Park
• Top quality AV equipment
• Spacious bright working spaces
• Exclusivity – no other events on site
• High quality home-produced food